Translate

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I bought a house



I am tired but exhilerated today. After signing a contract on a house in early April, the closing was today and I am now the proud owner of my dream house in upstate New York. I haven't seen it since early April and the trees and flowers had yet to bloom. Today I see that the deck and picnic pavillion have been absorbed by vines growing everywhere! The greenery is awesome and alive, like a haunted castle. The landscaping in the front yard is blooming and filled with color.

I am closing down business for the next few weeks as I pack and move in July 13. I hope to be up and running by August 1. I will be retiring from my day job and pursuing business fulltime! I'm so excited, you have no idea.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: