Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

San Antonio TX Post-Thanksgiving, Part 1

Not only did we travel to San Antonio to meet my other family and enjoy Thanksgiving with them, I took a whirlwind tour of the area!  There is so much to see so I’m sure I only saw some of the highlights.  I’m sure I'll return someday soon to see more.

On Friday November 27, 2015, Peggy and Jeff stopped out at our campsite.  Peggy and I went hiking to the river while Jeff stayed behind to help with the water situation.  Peggy and I drove down to the river and hiked up to the rapids where she and her family prefer to picnic. 


 
It’s quieter there since the river becomes very crowded in the summer with folks wading and swimming in the river, and picnicking on the banks.  It was very quiet that day with very few people in the area.  What a beautiful park! 




Til next time.... Christmas lights in Texas, Riverwalk and final evening in Guadalupe River State Park. 


No comments: