Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Destin Florida

Yesterday I drove over to the nearest Ford dealer to get the oil changed and a checkup.  It was 20 miles away, just past the town of Destin.  Well, trust me, Destin is a lovely and classy tourist destination.  I imagine a lot of people settle there! 

So I decided to take a leasurely ride back.  First stop was the tourist information for some pamphlets and menus.  Sooo many restaurants!  I’d love to try some of them! 

First stop after that was Beasley Park on the gulf. 

I decided to park and take a walk.  It was windy as all get out and I almost lost my phone.  But I loved the wind, the surf and the air.
















Unfortunately we’re not sure when we’ll be leaving yet or where we’ll go.  The bedroom window isn’t in yet so we can’t make an appointment with Lazydays to have it put in.  We may stay here a few more days, move on or go back to Lazydays.  Right now, we don’t know.


Tonight we gorged on crab legs.  Kittie wanted some but we ate it all.


Nice we don’t have a schedule…even if we don’t know where we’ll be next week.

No comments: