Translate

Thursday, August 03, 2006

first blog post

This is from Etsy forum over 50 question!

I SWORE I wasn't going to post here! but then it got interesting, so these are my personal memories until my party life ended in 1974. At least I had a few good years.
CSNY- Déjà vu
Moody Blues – Nights in White Satin
Les Paul
Grain Parties
Blind Faith
KeggersLayla
Jethro Tull
Ginger Baker
LSD
James Taylor – Sweet Baby James
Carole King
The white Album
Hitchhiking
Low Spark of High Heeled Boys
King Crimson
Blue
Nickel Bag
Earth Shoes
MaryJane
Bennie And The Jets
America – Simon & Garfunkle
Black Beauties
Trout fishing
Woodstock

tip of the iceberg... As you can see, music drives my life. When I hear a song, I remember a time, an event, a love. I despise rock n roll and "oldies" from the 50's and 60's. 70's to early 80's (yay Steve Perry! yuck yuck) on my iPod only and privately shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I gotta start my blog...... I'm up for it tonight.. hehe

No comments: